Join Our Team!
Now hiring Campus Ambassadors
LaunchPoint Resume is looking for undergraduate and graduate students to be a part of our new college ambassador program!
What is LaunchPoint Resume?
LPR offers a variety of career services to modern day job seekers including: resume and cover letter writing, resume and cover letter design, interview strategy sessions, and branding consultations all aimed at landing you your dream job. We are a reputable start-up company that provides invaluable resources for college students, recent grads, and young professionals who are looking to stand out from the crowd while launching their careers.
LaunchPoint Resume knows all about those frustrated and forgotten feelings that job seekers often experience when applying for jobs, so we’ve come up with a solution. Let us help you GET NOTICED and send your career to the next level. This is a 100% commission based, independent contractor position (1099).
What You’ll Do:
LaunchPoint Resume Campus Ambassadors will work with our team to introduce your student community to our outstanding company resources through promotion/marketing strategies on your college campus and social media.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to
- Social Media support
- Introduce new job seekers to the benefits of LPR services
- Work with on-campus organizations, clubs, athletic teams, etc to promote LaunchPoint Resume and spread the word to as many people as possible
What You’ll Need:
This is a paid position with flexible hours, and ideal candidates will have a strong interest and passion for networking, career advancement, and a strong desire to succeed. You'll also have an amazing work ethic, great interpersonal skills and be active in your community.
- An entrepreneurial spirit - CASH IS KING!
- A social media maven- Your phone may as well be attached to your hand and you know how to leverage your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter networks to work in your favor.
- Strategic thinker, social butterfly, and team player- you are always promoting new products with new people and committed to building your network.
Why LaunchPoint Resume?
Convenience and flexibility to make your own schedule while working on-campus
A strong resume builder (Hello!)
Access to a discount on any LPR service for any Independent Contractor Employee
Sound fun? We think so — and hope you do, too! To apply, please fill out the contact form below and let us know why you’d be a great fit for our team in your cover letter- bonus points if you can make us laugh and if you include your social media handles (Insta, Twitter, Facebook, etc.). If you already have a resume with previous work experience that could help plead your case, awesome (although not necessary)!